Updated: Feb 10
If you're looking for oils to help promote fast hair growth, I recommend the following 5 oils: castor oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, and rosemary oil.
Castor oil is rich in omega-6 fatty acids, which can help to stimulate hair growth.
Coconut oil is a great natural conditioner that can help to strengthen and protect your hair.
Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, which can help to nourish and hydrate the scalp.
Argan oil can help to reduce split ends and tame frizz,
Rosemary oil can help to increase circulation in the scalp and promote hair growth.
How To Use Hair Oil
1. Start by selecting a hair oil that works best for your hair type.
2. Once you have chosen your oil, warm up a small amount in your palms.
3. Apply the oil to your scalp, starting at the roots and working your way down.
4. Work the oil in with your fingertips, making sure to cover the entire scalp.
5. Massage the scalp for a few minutes for maximum nourishment.
6. Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb to ensure even distribution of the oil.
7. Leave the oil on for at least two hours or overnight for best results.
8. When you're ready to wash it out, use a mild shampoo and warm water.
Hope this helps!